An Open Source Scripting platform, Modding framework and VR support for all RE Engine games
What is REFramework?
REFramework is a Modding framework, Scripting platform for all RE Engine games such as Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil Village, Devil May Cry 5 and Monster Hunter Rise. Developed by a github pro user praydog.
REFramework has inbuilt mods such as Lua Scripting API works with all the games, VR mods, First Person, Free Camera, Scene Timescale, Manual Flashlight, FOV Slider and Vignette Disabler.
- Lua Scripting API (All games)
- VR: Generic 6DOF VR support for all games, Motion controls for RE2/RE3 (RE7 and RE8 motion controls are still WIP!)
- First Person (RE2, RE3)
- Free Camera (All games)
- Scene Timescale (All games)
- Manual Flashlight (RE2, RE3, RE8)
- FOV Slider & Vignette Disabler (RE2, RE3, RE8)
- RE8 Startup Crash
- RE8 Stutters (killing enemies, taking damage, etc…)
- MHRise crashes related to third party DLLs
Included Tools (Developer Mode)
- Game Objects Display
- Object Explorer
- Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 3
- Resident Evil 7
- Resident Evil Village
- Devil May Cry 5
- Monster Hunter Rise